Grocers and Installers Alike Are Going to Love This New LED Aisle Light
Rolling Meadows, IL, November 1, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Emium Lighting continues to build its presence in the retail lighting market with the introduction of their new 150 lumens per watt continuous run LED aisle lighting system.
Presentation is everything in retail. Sometimes even the most attractive display will fall flat without proper lighting. The new CRF linear LED aisle light from Emium removes this potential weak link by providing excellent visual coverage, clarity and durability that will consistently enhance the impact of any retail presentation. The Emium CRF's market leading 150 lumens per watt efficacy translates into the best light output using least amount of energy for this type of fixture on the market.
Emium CRF LED aisle fixtures are designed to light vertical spaces in supermarkets and other commercial environments requiring long continuous runs of linear lighting.
- Seamless continuous connection without gaps or unsightly seams
- Connect up to 90 - 4 ft. units @277VAC
- Special optical design provides optimal product visibility
- Available in 3 housing finishes: white, black and powder grey
- Easy to install and service
- 2 installation options: suspended or surface mount
- High lumen lighting efficiency up to 150LM/W
- Dimmable 0 - 10V
- 5 year warranty
- 50,000 hrs. rated life
For more information about the Emium CRF and other commercial LED lighting products, visit www.emium.com.
Source: Emium Lighting, LLC